Send your inquiry
|Items||A59.3550 11.6" LCD Digital Camera, HDMI+Mouse Measure, 5.0M|
|Sensor||1/2.8" Sony Star Light Level CMOS Sensor|
|LCD Screen||11.6" LCD, Resolution 1920x1080p High Clearance Screen|
|Output||HDMI, USB Hard Disk|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/2A Power Adapter, Input 100-240V AC|
|Function||Photo, Video, Meaure, Compare|
|Support USB Mouse Control To Capture Photo, Video, Measure, Setting|
|Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, White Balance Adjustable|
|Storage USB 2.0 Hard Disk|
|Net Line 8 Kinds, Width & Color Adjustable|
|Size / Weight||Product Size 268x165x83mm, Net Weight 1.0kg|
|Standard Package||LCD Camera, DC12V Power Adapter|
|USB Mouse Control|
|1. Insert the mouse into the camera Type-A USB 2.0 port, connect 12V power supply to camera.|
2. Turn on the power switch, when the camera is running, the LED light turns blue
3. Move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen to call up the MAIN MENU, including icon :
Take Photo, Record Video, Preview, Measure, Setting.
4. Move the mouse to the middle position at the bottom of the screen to call up the QUICK MENU, including icon:
Zoom In, Zoom Out, Up/Dow Mirror, Left/Right Mirror, Black/White, HDR, Freeze, Net, Font, 2 Split, 4 Split
5. Click the MEASURE icon to pop up the measure window, which support over 20 kinds of measurement graphics.
6. Click the EDIT button and fill in the name to of new ruler to CALIBRATE. Move the mouse to the corresponding standard scale in the image display window and draw a standard length scale line. Then fill in the length column and click SAVE to complete the calibration setting. If you want to add more ruler, just repeat above steps.
7.Click mm/PX to open or close the screen scale.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS,WRITE TO US
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.